- 24/7 Network Operations Center support.
- Industry-standard IEEE 802.1Q trunking encapsulation.
- Public VLAN-offering access to all peering participants
- MTU, allowed maximum for 1500 bytes.
LACP, link bundle must be similar speed one port with another port
- Available SLA, 99.9% single port
- Proxy-ARP is not allowed on the TrustIX port
Members not allowed to advertisement the ASN/prefix[es] which fellow
other internet service provider bussiness basically
Mac Address, with filtering mac-address members need to specify a
single corresponding MAC address, because only one mac address allowed
to IX. In case the member[s] should be hardware replacement, so must
be contacting to the TrustIX support for allowing a new mac address
- No broadcast traffic such as cdp, lldp, dhcp
Assigned ip address that according from TrustIX addressing allocation